LOCAL BUSINESS PARTNER
Make today your secure online donation to
Tender Steps of New York, Inc.
Payments can be made via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card:
1) For Payment to PayPal MUST click PayPal Checkout
2) For Payment via Debit or Credit Card you MUST clickPay with Debit or Credit Card.
Many thanks in advance for applying for a volunteer position with Tender Steps of New York, Inc. Rockland County can only thrive when everybody pulls together.
As a Tender Steps of New York, Inc. Local Business Partner you can contribute much needed funds, supplies, your expertise, a space to host an event or simply your time and love for Rockland County's children and families in need.
Tender Steps of New York, Inc. is always looking for passionate, committed volunteers.
Currently we are looking for Grant Writers and College Interns.
TSONY, Inc. GOALS
* We support children and their families in Rockland County.
* We focus on organization’s focus on the challenges facing students and their families assists them immeasurably in overcoming the many difficulties they are facing.
* We thoughtfully develop workshops the children and their parents are able to access which builds the essential groundwork they need to succeed in school and life.
* Attending our workshops provides strategies on how to handle a myriad of real life situations. Bullying Management, Child Anger Management, Conflict Resolution, Cyber Etiquette, Educational Advocacy, Effective Parent-Child Relations, Family Intervention, Life Skills for Independent Living, Management of Difficult Behaviors, Self-Esteem Workshop and most important Trauma Support.
* The overwhelming evidence of the work we do, accomplishes in bringing these needed supports to the Rockland County community that we serve.
* Building concrete actions to influence the lives of children and their families when they are facing crisis is both difficult as well as rewarding for us.
*Establishing protocols and concrete information as well as working with partners, i.e. schools, juvenile court system, group homes and shelters for young teen parents represents our quest to influence the lives of our most vulnerable children.
*Tender Steps of New York, Inc. is succeeding in our goals.
To sign up or to get more information,
simply scroll down this page
and fill out our short Email Form